- Quantity of the whole shipment;
- Packing (packing methods, shipping marks, barcodes, protections, packing size and gross weight etc.);
- Product check (sizes, measurements, colors, logo, printing, accessories, assembly etc.);
- Onsite Test (to below followed next);
- Visual defects;
Onsite Tests during the Furniture Quality Inspections:
- Follow product instruction and ease for assembly- 2pcs per item
-Check 3 points per pc and take the average data :(a+b+c)/3.
For indoor products shall be within 7%-12%;
For outdoor products shall be within 8%-14%
Static loading test for chair-S1
- 300lbs per seating for 1 hour. No obvious deformation
Stability test- 2pcs per item
- Put unit onto a 10 degree incline, and rotate 360° slowly, cannot tip over.
- Place samples onto a flat glass surface, no wobble.
Finger Entrapment (if applicable).-S1
- The acceptable safety space should smaller than 1/4 inch or bigger than 1/2 inch. Then the finger will not be harmed.
Leg Strength (Front / Side).- S1
- 75 lbs. applied to the leg at 1 In. From the end of the leg. Force is applied in four directions (forward, rearward, side and side).
Durability Of Folding Mechanism (If Applicable)-S1
- The chair shall be opened and closed as intended for 3 cycles.
All accessories check-II
- Based on parts list on instruction sheet, no missing.
Carton drop test- 1 carton each item
One corner, three edges, six sides, at height of
8inch (45.3kg～68kg) on the cement floor
- Test load is applied distributed on the surface. Test load based on sq. ft. not to exceed 200 lbs.
> 4 sq. ft., 10lbs. / sq. ft.;
< 4sq. ft., 20lbs. / sq. ft.
Max. 1/4 in deformation or no malfunction in any component
- Test load is applied 1 In. from the edge on 12 In. disc.
> 4 sq. ft., 50lbs.
< 4sq. ft., 40lbs.
Max. 1/4 in deformation or no malfunction in any component.
Drop Impact Test (for table)-S1
- One end of table is dropped from a height of 10 In.
More info about the furniture Quality Inspection: